Luxury and tranquility await you in the Perth Hills......

Check us out at www.fawkeshouse.com.au for the place to relax or call 08 9293 5549 or 0458 572 322 to book your escape now!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Fawkes House Country Spa Retreat Customer Review

"I booked the Weight Loss Wellness Programme at Fawkes House having been stuck at a very
frustrating plateau in my weight loss efforts. I needed some professional and caring help, which was
abundantly provided in the programme personally tailored to my needs.
Caroline is a warm and generous host and provided delicious home‐cooked meals that didn’t feel at
all like a diet. The accommodation and surroundings at Fawkes House are comfortable and tranquil.
Paul, the naturopath, was understanding and supportive. The massages and body treatments left me
feeling very relaxed and well cared for. There’s no complicated eating plan or exercise routine to
follow so it has been very easy to maintain the progress that was kick‐started during my stay.
I am so pleased to report that the end result of all that pampering, combined with acupuncture and
natural supplements, is that I have lost 4.1kg in the four weeks since I went to Fawkes House. I am
back on track and very grateful for all the help I received.
I would recommend this programme to anyone who needs a start, re‐start or just a booster in their
weight loss efforts. It’s certainly working for me."
Laura
www.fawkeshouse.com.au      for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory